FREE White Paper!
“A Sound Investment in
Employee Health, Safety & Wellness”
Psychological Health and Wellness in the workplace has garnered a great deal of attention in the past few years. With good reason.
The cost to individuals is beyond measure. Health problems range from muscle aches and pains, and susceptibility to colds and the flu to heart attacks, strokes, cancer and diabetes. Relationships are often strained, and even put at risk.
Did you know that nationally, an average of 55.9% of payroll is wasted on stress related costs (absenteeism, presenteeism, active disengagement, turnover and accidents)? That represents an increase of 21% since the onset of COVID!
The World Health Organization has called stress the “health epidemic of the 21st century”
Are you are aware that increasing stress in the workplace is largely responsible for rising absenteeism and presenteeism while reducing performance and engagement?
Most professionals feel powerless against this problem, due to these common business myths . . .
- The problem of workplace stress is too big to take on?
- Wellness programs that deal with psychological health and well-being are too expensive – that there’s no way to assess payback?
- You don’t have the resources to implement a successful program?
- The problem of stress and psychological health is so complex that you don’t know where to start?
- There is so much conflicting information, you don’t know what to believe?
That’s WHY you want to get your hands on our white paper, filled with these myth busting facts:
- What is stress – the good, the bad, and the ugly?
- What are the sources of stress in the workplace?
- Today’s challenges, including absenteeism, presenteeism, turnover, engagement, and preventable accidents.
- What’s the real cost of stress?
- What are the opportunities to bring stress, and the costs associated with it, under control.
- and MORE!
Just enter your contact information and click the “Send My Free White Paper” button below and you’ll instantly receive the Free White Paper by return email.
Once you click, you’ll be directed to a page where you can download a simple but powerful exercise that can be used to instantly reduce stress. Anytime, and just about anywhere.