The Emergent WorkForce Program™
from the Sound Wellness® Institute
Emergent /əˈmərjənt/ adjective: the process of coming into being or becoming prominent.
The Emergent WorkForce™ program at the Sound Wellness Institute offers powerful, lasting solutions that support your employees abilities to deal with stress, and to reclaim the brilliance of which they are capable.
The Emergent WorkForce™ program works to:
- restore performance by reducing the impact of stress.
- reclaim the brain, sharpening focus, concentration and creativity.
- enhance the capacity to shift perspectives and manage emotions, essential in conflict resolution.
- provide powerful tools that support the natural healing ability of the body.
The result is an Emergent WorkForce™. One where the effects of stress are minimized. Where health and well-being is restored. Where old patterns are shifted. Where creativity, passion and purpose can flourish and expand.
Providing Extraordinary Experiences!
The Emergent WorkForce™ program was created to deliver Extraordinary Experiences! It is these experiences that inspire extraordinary contributions from our participants. To that end, the curriculum is tailored to the needs of those attending. Greater or lessor emphasis is placed on the modules to best serve the needs of those attending. A pre-assessment is completed prior to the program to gauge the needs of the group. We will then work with you to ensure that the needs of the group are fully achieved.
The program runs for four days – one day a month for four months. Between sessions, short daily exercises are given as homework to reinforce the learning from the prior session.
We require at least 15 people, and permit no more than 30 people in each session. Our target is 25 participants. If you are sending more than 30 people to our program, the participants will be split into groups of between 15 and 30 people.
Click here to learn more about how the Sound Wellness team works with you to ensure your goals are met.
Let’s be honest!
It’s no secret that most corporate programs don’t achieve the success that was expected. Quite simply, they often don’t provide a meaningful impact on the organization and its goals.
There are two critical elements missing from most programs that contribute to this.
- The programs offer solutions that don’t get to the root of the problem. If a program is focused on performance enhancement, and fails to deal with the cause of the performance issues, such as stress, there is little hope of lasting improvement.
- Follow-up is crucial. It has been said that a shift in culture takes 5 years. Simple habits can change in as little as a month. To achieve a sustainable benefit from our programs, we will be in contact with you for a full year, offering coaching and mentoring as necessary to cement the shift.
We regularly receive stories from past participants of how the Sound Wellness program has helped them, a sampling of which is presented below. I invite you to share in those same results!
I felt very blessed for the many practices and programs I’ve discovered over the years, which continue to help manage/master my thinking, uproot worry and increase well-being. I must say though, the Sound Wellness program I took with Sharon and Ed, now 7 years ago or so, was and remains to this day, the most effortless way I found to massively increase well-being and reduce both inner and outer stress, with all the health benefits that go with that. Ever grateful!
Janice Kobelsky FCPA, FCMA, millennial-minds.ca
Sound Wellness Intensive was a most enlightening experience for me. I gained so much knowledge, understanding and experience learning from a very skilled, wise/knowledgeable, gentle & passionate teacher, Sharon Carne. I discovered the power of sound – how sound connects with our total being, how we can use sound to heal, restore & promote health, and awareness of the many tools and resources that enrich our lives with sound. Thank You Sharon & Ed for this most wonderful Sound Wellness Intensive. I will begin to use the tools/resources and will be committed to enhancing my health & well-being with sound.
Lois Talles, RN