Calming Anxiety Protocol
Tuning fork protocol developed by
Dr. John Beaulieu
Recorded by Sharon Carne.
The Calming Anxiety protocol is a recording of a series of five tuning fork sounds created by Dr. John Beaulieu. Listen to the track once in the morning and notice how you feel for the remainder of the day. Do this daily for a couple of weeks to explore the difference it makes.
You may also wish to explore the Nervous System Balance protocol along with this one. Follow this link to download the track:
Here is a description of the sounds used when creating the Calming Anxiety Protocol, and the intention for using them:
- Octave – This is the sound of two forks tuned to C. One is high and one is low. This sound is used to create space for other possibilities and solutions.
- Perfect fourth – This is the sound of two forks tuned to C and F. This sound is used to calm an overactive mind, quieting the internal chatter.
- Perfect fifth – This is the sound of two forks tuned to C and G. This sound is used to stimulate the nitric oxide cycle in the body. Nitric oxide is a tiny molecule with the biggest job in your body. It is involved in almost every metabolic function. This cycle is often depleted when we are stressed or anxious.
- Perfect fourth – This is the sound of two forks tuned to C and F. This sound is used to create even more calm in an overactive mind, quieting the internal chatter.
- Unison – This is the sound of an even lower C to ground you and connect you with the earth.
Listen to the recording (headphones or earbuds are recommended):
Or download to listen to whenever you need it.
Download the Calming Anxiety Protocol